- 2004 - 2006:
- Reservoir Imaging begins providing downhole seismic services in Canada, working as the exclusive seismic acquisition provider for Pinnacle Technologies (now Halliburton).
- Building on industry success and innovation Reservoir Imaging opens an office in Houston, TX offering seismic services to the United States and International Market.
- On continued success, Reservoir Imaging expands both Canadian and United States operations, to include simultaneous downhole and surface recording.
- Reservoir Imaging completed industries first simultaneous Vertical/Horizontal acquisition within the same wellbore.
- 2010 - 2011:
- Reservoir Imaging further expands global operations to include a base in the Middle East (Oman). Furthermore, Reservoir Imaging also complete the worlds largest Hydraulic Fracture program globally.
- Reservoir imaging further expands its service offering to include Passive Seismic Monitoring (Long Term and Temporary Deployment) for Reservoir Monitoring and Regional Seismic Monitoring applications.