Reservoir Imaging is setting the bar for microseismic acquisition surveys. The technology we employ allows us to offer a wide range of microseismic array solutions, custom designed to meet your needs. Our array deployment range from the most basic:
- Single vertical well deployment
- Single horizontal well deployment
- Surface array deployment
To the more complex:
- Multiple vertical and/or horizontal well deployment
- Vertical and horizontal arrays in the same well
- Simultaneous downhole and surface deployment
By linking all our recoding systems together using a fibre-optic telemetry we can record all the data in one convenient file, enhancing location accuracy while processing. Before field crews are mobilized, Reservoir Imaging will perform a feasibility analysis to calculate event detection limits and predict the success of a proposed array layout. From there Reservoir Imaging will recommend changes to maximise our clients chances for success.
Note: Typical VSA for continuous seismicity recording ranges from 10 to 60 levels.