Near Surface/Surface Seismic Imaging
Regional Seismic Monitoring
Reservoir Imaging focuses on the design and deployment of complex integrated reservoir surveillance/monitoring solutions; solutions that provide the data for effective reservoir management decisions.
Permanent near surface/surface sensors help define production behaviour and are used to monitor the performance of artificial-lift systems, guiding timely well- and field-optimization actions in scenarios when downhole deployment of equipment is not preferred. While a one-time survey gives a snapshot view of the location of dynamic reservoir events, the full value of technology is realized through long-term continuous monitoring.
When calibrated to the specific conditions of your reservoir, Reservoir's surveillance technology provides valuable long-term information, including:
- A significantly deeper understanding of the dynamic forces at play within the reservoir
- The ability to conduct history matching of reservoir simulation models
- An ability to reinforce and build on other production monitoring tools used by the asset team
- Access to reservoir information without the need for more invasive and costly methods such as fluid saturation or production logging
- Magnetic Coupling or Cemented Solutions to meet specific project needs
- Multi-function Microseismic, Conventional Surface Seismic Arrays